We are very pleased to report that all our bodegas operate with great care and respect for wildlife and their local environment.
We are also concerned about the human environment, and want to contribute in a small way to helping other people prosper and thrive.
From our annual profit we will allocate a certain amount to social projects
We realise that this will not solve all the problems in our world because there are just so many mountains to climb. That, however, should not stop us from doing our bit. We want to help make this world just a little bit fairer and in this way we can involve you in our efforts.
Projects / Foundations NGOs
This involves: treating conditions that limit eyesight and which can be reversed given adequate resources;
Developing ophthalmology outreach programmes which offer medical as well as surgical support; promoting opportunities for training and raising awareness.
The Foundation is based in C/ Paseo Ruiseñores 2, Zaragoza (Aragón), Spain and has been working in Africa, in Chad since 2007 and currently also in Cameroon.
Founded by the Sociedad Aragonesa de Oftalmología (Aragon Ophthalmology Society) and 48 partners more, Illumináfrica combines the selfless efforts of doctors, ophthalmologists, opticians and other health professionals as well as volunteers with a variety of the specialist skills needed to reach its project objectives.
CHILDREN OF INDIA
A not-for-profit NGO founded by a group of young volunteers. Its mission is to support India’s most disadvantaged children and young people by setting up educational projects.
Their philosophy is simple: total transparency with all funds they raise directed to project beneficiaries in India.
- Nutrition programme. Financing of the Programa de Nutrición y Escolarización (Nutition and Schooling programme) run by the Hermanas de Caridad de Santa Ana (Charitable Sisters of St Anne) in Mumbai.
- Welcome Shelter. Support to defray running costs of the Hogar de Ankur (Ankur Shelter) which offers accommodation, comprehensive education and medical attention to impoverished children aged from 2 to 16.
- Adult literacy. A two-pronged project providing work placements and adult literacy tuition in Mumbai.
- Child sponsorship. Designed to meet the basic daily needs (food, medical attention and education) of the sponsored children.
- Educational support. Financial support towards university fees for deserving young Indians with limited resources.
*Children of India is a not-for-profit NGO recognised by the Agencia Española de Cooperación Internacional para el Desarrollo (Spanish Agency for Development through International Cooperation) under number 2080 and is also registered as a not-for-profit association in the Registro Nacional de Asociaciones del Ministerio del Interior (Ministry of the Interior’s National Register of Associations) under number 594311 and NIF G65226508. (Tax number G65226508).